Call of Duty

For all your Console Gaming related discussions
Holli

Call of Duty

Post by Holli »

Anyone else a fan of these games? I heard a new one is coming out right around the holidays - Cold War maybe? I haven't seen pre-order information yet but I'll be jumping on it as soon as I do.
Mav3rick

Re: Call of Duty

Post by Mav3rick »

Absolutely! It's one of the first shooter games I played as a teen and I still play the heck out of the franchise. Did you watch the Call Of Duty League finals on YouTube? I didn't catch the whole thing, but what I saw was spectacular and it actually had a record number of viewers.
Dingz
Site Admin

Post by Dingz »

The last few years ive not really been into the Call Of Duty games.
The last one i bought was earlier this year when they released the Modern Warefare 2 Remastered Campaign, such nostaglia replaying that with the remastered graphics.
Peter C

Post by Peter C »

First few were brilliant then they just lost it

Only decent one recently was world war 2 or world at war or whatever it’s called
27.5", i7 7700k, 32gb, 512gb SSD iMac

Boris is my hero
Mav3rick

Post by Mav3rick »

So what did you switch to? Fortnight? PUBG? Did you go back to Halo? Fortnight is ridiculously popular, but I found it a bit silly and couldn't get into it. I've had fun with PUBG though, and their mobile game works surprisingly well. Supposedly millions of players were recently banned for cheating. That number sounds wildly high to me, but if cheaters bother you, at least you know they take it seriously.
Cam15S

Post by Cam15S »

I have played Call of Duty for years. I have every one out. I play on Live so I think it's fun still. Sometimes I think it's crap when I'm shooting and nothing happens. I still play though.
I don't mind Fortnight but I haven't heard of PUBG.
Peter C

Post by Peter C »

i just stopped playing the cods. started playing pubg a few months after it came out. didnt like fortnite one bit, was far too childish for me
27.5", i7 7700k, 32gb, 512gb SSD iMac

Boris is my hero
Dingz
Site Admin

Post by Dingz »

to be fair. Fornite actually took a bit of skill with the build option.

However, like you Pete, it just felt too much like a childs game. Im more into a realistic game, which Is why i started to go off the Call of Duties, as they just got too farfetched for my liking